[thelist] Mac simulation on PC / site check please - Mac user's

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Apr 2 11:47:01 CST 2002

Any USB periph's will work for ya.. I just started using OSX this week
and have a g4 hooked up to a USB based KVM switch that has an imac usb
keyboard and a logitech usb mouse, both which work fine. there is
sometimes a couple second lag when i switch between linux and osx for
the mouse/keyboard to re-initialize, but its not that bad.

good luck, should if you have any more questions :)

.djc.