[thelist] CDONTS Mail Problem

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Tue Apr 2 14:29:01 CST 2002

Hi, I'm the friend in reference. I've updated the code:

<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT"%>
<%
set oMail = CreateObject ( "CDONTS.NewMail" )
%>
<head>
<title>Content Management System</title>
<link rel="StyleSheet" href="css/cms.css" type="text/css">
</head>

<%

oMail.To = "webmaster at thermon.com"
oMail.From = "test"
oMail.Subject = "This is an email subject"
oMail.Body = "Thanks for reading this message. But I must admint. I lied.
There's nothing " & _
  "important about this message at all."

*****  oMail.Send

  set oMail = nothing
%>

And on the line ***** is where I'm getting a Permission Denied.

Could my settings on the SMTP Default on IIS 4.0 be the problem?