[thelist] Mac simulation on PC / site check please - Mac user's

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Apr 2 14:44:00 CST 2002

"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:

> Have no fear!! I had exactly the same problem.. Get a USB to PS2
> adapter, and plug that into your PS2 based KVM switch. it works pretty
> well, and the adapter is pretty cheap(21 at cyberguys.com).  You can
> also get a CV-130 converter for your Sparc so it can hook right into the
> PS2 KVM as well.

Woo doggies! Good info, thanks -- the Belkin adaptors for SPARCs at
Fry's are just absurdly priced, this ATEN is much more reasonable.

So if I ..., or I could ... hmmm, possibilities abound :-)  May be
able to shoehorn a Mac in here yet ...

Thanks!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --