[thelist] Reciprocal Links (commercial)

Michael Galvin mgalvin at sourcevisualthinking.ie
Wed Apr 3 03:09:01 CST 2002

I have a client with a commercial site that is trying to increase his online
marketing.  I'm creating a list of possible things he can do, and one of
them is reciprocal links which will increase his traffic and his page
ranking in Google (allegedly).

However, I've never tried this reciprocal linking lark with a commercial
site.  I would be under the impression that sites of a similar nature would
be competitors and I can't imagine any site that would link to them for
free.

Any thoughts?

--
Michael Galvin