[thelist] Generating XML with ASP

Edward George edward at suppose.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 08:31:00 CST 2002

Thanks for your help,
I'm not quite sure what was wrong but bizarrely it fixed itself.
I had to go set the folder permissions to use the URL you gave me and
when I came back to my machine it was working.
It definitely wasn't a caching thing either as I tried it on several
Oh well, one of those things

Ed, Nottingham UK
ed at suppose.co.uk
>> Do you have an online URL we can look at?

The best way to troubleshoot this kind of thing is to have a look at the
HTTP headers being sent by the server. Either use a command line browser
like lynx ( lynx -mime_header http://slashdot.org/ gives random Futurama
quotes... ) or use this site:

replace with your URL

With any luck that should give you enough information to figure out
what's going wrong.