[thelist] Generating XML with ASP

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Wed Apr 3 08:41:01 CST 2002

Oh! I've seen that problem before!
It's actually a bug in IE...
If you loaded the XML page while there was an error in it, IE will not
display it as an XML tree, and IE will *remember* that even if you do fix
the XML page.
Going to load another XML file, and/or rebooting and/or changing the name of
the XML files (yeah, throwing a reboot in the middle of this list looks
weird ;-)   will fix the problem.
I was trying to learn XML and kept banging against that bug...

Nicole