[thelist] Send footer to bottom of screen

Casey Crookston casey.crookston at imibevcore.com
Wed Apr 3 11:16:00 CST 2002

Okay,

I've been doing so much back end coding lately that I am getting rusty
on basic HTML and CSS.  Is there a way to send my footer snugly to the
bottom of the page?  The content, at some screen settings, does not fill
the entire screen, in which case I'd like the footer to sit right at the
bottom of the browser.

I'm not a fan of height="100%" and in this case, it sends the footer way
way way below the bottom of the screen, causing unnecessary scrolling.

TIA,

Casey