[thelist] Site search tools

Bart Johnston bart_lists at archrival.com
Wed Apr 3 17:04:00 CST 2002

Actually, we use atomz for one of our sites and the price is very reasonable
(<$500/yr) -- and it *does* index PDFs.  Now it could be that they have
restructured their pricing (along with their website), or that you have a
much larger website than the website we index (~250 pages).

I'm sorry that I can't provide a link, but it looks as thought they have
taken down all pricing info from their site.

bart