[thelist] Mac simulation on PC / site check please - Mac user's

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Thu Apr 4 10:02:12 CST 2002

All the Mac emulators for the PC are limited to 68k Mac OS 8.1 which won't
allow any PPC software period, so no Opera or current browsers either,
unless NN 3x is a popular visitor you are in luck. If you want to
personally test on a Mac with current applications then you must buy one.  HTH

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 09:03 AM 4/2/2002 -0700, warbassedesign.com spoke this: