[thelist] Limiting Remote Connections to MS SQL.....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Apr 4 15:49:00 CST 2002

At 11:19 AM 4/4/2002, kevin D. white wrote:
>Another would be by using Win2K's built-in ability to filter TCP/IP
>traffic on the

All I could find on this option was the ability to turn ports on/off. I
didn't see anyway to denay all with an allow based on IP Address. Was I not
looking in the right area?

>A third would be to install a firewall directly on the box and
>configure the filter there.

I think we are going to have to look in this direction. Thanks.
Anthony Baratta
Keyboard Jockeys