[thelist] Copying a site style is one thing, but...

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 5 02:40:01 CST 2002

[[ Robert Goodyear -- 23:53 04/04/02 -0800 ]]
>So: a few people have chatted recently on thelist about CSS design knockoffs
>and the like. Now I've got a situation that's (imho) a hell of a lot worse. A
>local development company is laying claim to my team's work.

Didn't you <!-- --> comment your company's name anywhere on the site?

When we developed things, back in my web agency days, we would hard-code
comments like the name of our company, who managed the project, who
visually designed it, who coded the HTML and who did the heavy dev/database
work.

It solves exactly this kind of dispute without further ado.