[thelist] Copying a site style is one thing, but...

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 04:09:01 CST 2002

Duh. I have no idea why we never did that. I do that for all my personal
projects, and I guess I just assumed our lead developer handled all those sorts
of housekeeping tasks. You can bet that'll be done first thing Monday!

Anyhow, we're tossing a coin as to whether to unleash Ford legal on them or Y&R
legal. Either way will be quite fun to watch.

Thanks for reminding me about burying some comments.

-Robert Goodyear
http://www.westeye.com
http://www.yr.com