[thelist] Community news reminder

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Apr 5 04:14:01 CST 2002

>Community News: Community News - March 2002 (Author: elfur)
>http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/27/22953/index.html
>
>Events and happenings in the evolt.org community, March 2002.

Just a reminder to all you folks: we want to hear from you. If you've got
any submissions for the next "community news" article, please do send them
in via our contact form ( http://www.evolt.org/contact/index.html )

The evolt.org Monthly Recap is a summary of awards, meetings, and fresh
opportunities relevant to all of us. You can read all about it here:
http://evolt.org/article/list/27/18210/index.html

The next recap will appear in the first week of May, so please do send your
news in by the end of April. The URL for that, again, is:
http://www.evolt.org/contact/index.html

I (or another admin) will send a reminder email in the last week of April
too. We look forward to your news.

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon