[thelist] problems with wmz files

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 5 06:00:00 CST 2002

WMZ is a Windows Media Player skin file.  But I'll bet cash
that what you actually have is something in WMF format (Windows
Metafile), even if the suffix has been changed for some reason.

WMF is basically vector art, and loads of Illustrator-type
apps will load and convert it.  Windows-based DTP apps, too.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com