[thelist] Backend of a shopping cart system...

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Apr 5 08:45:01 CST 2002

Rob, everyone, thanks for the input.  I'm definitely going to look at the
dev time required for this db port.  It shouldn't be too bad; I can retain
the same function names but just rework the actual code to interface with
the db instead of the arrays.  Plus I can use getrows! ;)

Thanks again, I owe a tip!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net