[thelist] Backend of a shopping cart system...

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Apr 5 08:52:01 CST 2002

Actually I have one issue remaining here... with the array-based system,
there's no need for the user to login to our site before creating their
shopping cart, since the cart is specific to that user by way of a session
var.  If I move to the db system, I suppose I could use the session ID as a
sort of unique key, but how would I persist (if the user closes their
browser and then comes back) that without using cookies?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net