[thelist] Backend of a shopping cart system...

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Apr 5 09:45:01 CST 2002

Joshua-

I'll take a look at them, but like you said I'd rather not work with storing
objects (as opposed to arrays which are not considered objects in VBS) in
the session collection.  It starts to eat up server resources like nobody's
business! ;)

But thanks for the suggestion.  I've used these HashTables in Java before,
didn't know they were available in VBS.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net