[thelist] Frustrating problem

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Apr 5 13:15:00 CST 2002

Could the problem be that you're referencing an external .js file and
including code in the same block?  Try this:

<script language="Javascript" src="jsagentcontrolspv.js"></script>

<script language="JavaScript">
function checkArrivals() {
if (typeof srcv == "undefined") {
setTimeout("location.reload()",4000);