[thelist] HTML Tidy

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 14:30:01 CST 2002

I use it to comb through code that I didn't write by hand to make it XHTML
compliant, e.g. lowercase and quoted attributes, closed <br /> tags and so on,
and to strip out formatting and indenting that is often haywire if generated by
a WYSIWYG app or another coder.

Works like a charm. I use it on both Mac (bbEdit) and PC (UltraEdit32)

-Robert Goodyear
http://www.westeye.com