[thelist] HTML Tidy

Timothy Speece Timothy.Speece at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 5 17:10:01 CST 2002

Michael...

I've used HTML Tidy in Evrsoft's 1st Page 2000 a couple of times.  It
seems to concentrate mainly on tidying XML and XHTML.  It also provides
the option to convert a file into CSS.  I used it on a test file and
then ran it through the CAST Bobby site and it still came back with
accessibility errors.  So I don't believe it does too well with meeting
Sec. 508 disability web standards.

Tim Speece
National Weather Service, Brownsville Texas
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/bro

P.S. - I've been a long time reader of the evolt list...but this is my
first time posting.  I just wanted to say that I've learned quite a bit
of useful information on web issues from the threads posted to this
list.  Thanks to all the members!

--

[ Timothy.Speece.vcf was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]