[thelist] page check in NN6.1 PC

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Sat Apr 6 04:07:01 CST 2002

If you've got NN6+ on a PC, could you look at
http://spinhead.com/new/whatyo.html <http://spinhead.com/new/whatyo.html>
and tell me if it looks like this screenshot

http://spinhead.com/new/images/whatyosnap.gif
<http://spinhead.com/new/images/whatyosnap.gif>

or if it's all scrunched over on the left margin? I've tried everything I
can think of (many many good suggestions from thelist) except rudy's sugg of
essentially ditching the bulk of the table layout, and NN6.1 on Win2K is the
only browser/OS combo I have that totally ignores the table and td width
percentages. I'm beginning to suspect my laptop is goofy.

10Q

joel