[thelist] New site - Critique for look/feel/user experience (http://www.hughblair.com/)

Duncan O'Neill dbaxo at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 7 16:32:04 CDT 2002

Hugh,

Just a small addition. The hierarchical menu rollovers are
not behaving as they should, and are causing Javascript
errors in NN4.7 on my PC.

No error is reported when the menu for 'agreements'
appears. But when I roll over 'pricing' on the main menu,
the 'registration' menu does not disappear. The top part
of it shows behind the 'pricing' menu, and the first javascript
error is triggered. This is the error report;

====
JavaScript Error: http://www.hughblair.com/, line 84:

Layer visibility property must be set to one of 'hide',
'show' or 'inherit'.
=====
Both menus disappear when I mouse over another main menu
item, but both reappear (as above) when I mouse over the
'pricing' item again.

The bottom two sub-menus also generate more instances of
the above javascript error.

hth,

Duncan O'Neill
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~dbaxo/urban_legend.htm