[thelist] New site - Critique for look/feel/user experience (http://www.hughblair.com/)

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:33:01 CDT 2002

-------Original Message-----

http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.hughblair.com/

> Christy "sasha" Siepker
> http://bittersweet2.com

Why spend the time?
Because somehow it's fun?
Because I'll learn from it?
Because some will appreciate the look/feel/features?

And I sure hope you're not advocating no Java at all,
since your homepage has "<script language="javascript">"
in the head. Oh, by the way, it really should be:

You might check:
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A//bittersweet2.com/>

All that said, and all the input received, I don't really
plan on taking javascript out of the site. I just plan on
making it work in as many 4+ browsers as possible.

Thanks again for your time and input.

-Hugh