[thelist] Cold Fusion - help with cgi values

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 7 20:20:01 CDT 2002

Frank, all 3 or 4 of your posts on this have come through, and I
answered it on Friday,
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020401/108835.html

If you (or anyone for that matter) believe you're having problem posting
to thelist, check the archives( http://lists.evolt.org/archive ) before
posting tests, if they show up there, they got sent to the subscriber
base. It's also updated everytime someone posts, so its very close to
real time.

If you are having problems, contact me at thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
and we'll sort through them..

.djc.