[thelist] Re: how to handle menu weight?

Al Sparber asparber at projectseven.com
Mon Apr 8 12:55:00 CDT 2002

Hi Fortune,

Our menus take about 3K of script to run. It just depends on whether you
use images or text inside the menus. The menus on are site use images
for the triggers, but pure text/css for the menuitems. The aggregate
weight of our entire menu, in that instance, is less than 15K :-). Can I
see the page that weighs in at 50K? Perhaps I can offer you some
suggestions.

Al Sparber- PVII
Author: Dreamweaver Magic
Dreamweaver Magic Tools and Tutorials: http://www.projectseven.com
PVII DW Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/pviiwebdev
PVII CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css