[thelist] Mac for PC Users?

Ray Hill lists at prydain.com
Mon Apr 8 17:54:01 CDT 2002

I want to be able to do browser testing on a Mac (and just figure out
how to use a Mac in general).  But, having only had access to PCs up
until this point, I have absolutely zero idea how to get around on a
Mac.

Does anyone know if there's a good book or tutorial out there that
shows you how to use a Mac, not form a beginner's perspective, but
from a PC user's perspective?  For example, something that'll tell me
where to find the Mac equivalent of the Start menu or My Computer, and
that sort of thing?

I've searched Amazon and all I can find is the opposite (PC for Mac
users).

Thanks,

--ray