[thelist] Take the link off your site!

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Tue Apr 9 15:26:56 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Wanting a little advice about how to approach this...

I've redesigned a site for a client. The company that had done the site
before still has a link to the site (that I designed) on their portfolio
page. My client and I would like them to remove the link from their
portfolio page as it seems like they are implying that they designed the
site.

How do I ask them to take the link down nicely? I don't want them to get
their backs up and I don't want to seem bitchy, but I also don't want them
to take credit for work that I did. Oh yah, the client wants *me* to contact
them to ask them to take the link down.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Tara