[thelist] Take the link off your site!

pms pms at stoutstreet.com
Tue Apr 9 16:20:01 CDT 2002

Color me cynical but screenshots should be a part of the development
process -- like any other documentation. If they want their old design in
their portfolio after-the-fact, let them screenshot their comps. I've run
into too many lazy designers/developers who've gotten into this field just
wanting to make a fast buck and not do the work.
   But this is and will always remain a judgment call. Perhaps the
'screenshot with the request' idea may be the most effective. Maybe not
attached to an email, though. Maybe post a jpg on your own site and note
that it will be there for 30 days, then removed.