[thelist] look and feel (www.matthewgarrett.biz)

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Wed Apr 10 12:18:11 CDT 2002

A comment or two from newbie Ed:

I found the photography very intriguing, and the site design
really left me with nothing to do but look at the photos.  I did
find myself wondering about your site's mission:  to show, to
solicit business, ...  A bit more "about" info would be nice,
unless part of your intent is to leave me intrigued...

When I tried to go back and revisit a specific photo, I ended up
browsing through everything in sequence.  It would be nice if the
little micro-thumbnail navs had mouseover text displaying the
image's title.

It would be also be nice if the site loaded faster.  I am running
on a relatively fast Win2K system with a cable modem.  The fact
that the "+" nav loaded last was a bit frustrating whenever I could
see that the image that was loading was not the one I wanted.  I
don't know (web design newbie, here) if you could sequence the load
so that the first thing that showed was the main photo, and the most
likely nav came second, but it would be nice.

Ed McCarroll                          MailTo:Ed at ComSimplicity.com
dba ComSimplicity                                  (310) 838-4330