[thelist] look and feel

It's_me... Jen! bionic13 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:10:01 CDT 2002

I think the points about using something else rather that '+' & '-' to
navigate through the galleries were very good.  My first reaction to them
was "Why would I want to see this any bigger or smaller?".

I also noticed that the alt text for the '+' was 'onward'.  While you have
'forward' displayed when I hover, IE displays 'onward' in a tool tip at the
same time.

I have to admit that I don't go to a lot of photography sites, but I had no
idea that 'cinematica', 'natural history', 'aquaria' and 'lagniappe'
represented seperate portfolios until I saw someone on thelist post as such.

Otherwise a very eye-pleasing site.

Jennifer