[thelist] MS entourage - scared

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 08:10:03 CDT 2002

Hi Carole,
I'm not aware of any link relating
to XP and IE6. But I did a quick check of the forum
on the site and found this question answered -

Does this information apply for Windows XP?

Windows XP comes preinstalled with MSIE6 and I've heard that 6.0 doesn't
have this problem. Though I can't confirm this. Let the record show that I
wouldn't touch XP with a 10-foot poll.
Hope this helps,

Not much help I'm afraid. But it may relieve your anxiety
a touch.

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk
http://dittodesign.co.uk