[thelist] Email Composition Question

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Thu Apr 11 09:40:00 CDT 2002

Mozilla also converts the > at the beginning of a line to a gray bar,
and converts the signature to a light gray text.

I recently shifted to Mozilla0.9.9 from Outlook, and really like what I
see so far.  (Of course, after I wrote that last line, I spent 5 minutes
trying to figure out how to attach a signature)

--
Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com