[thelist] Evolt Site Down?

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 11 09:45:01 CDT 2002

I couldn't get to any of the evolt sites last night for a couple hours
either.. Turns out AOL/TW Road Runner(my ISP) is making some pretty
major changes to their network - here in Milwaukee at least -
specifically their DNS servers wouldn't resolve any evolt.org domains..
It took them an hour or so, but it finally worked itself out. Maybe not
the same thing you're running into, but all the evolt sites are up
running, and healthy. In fact, all the evolt machines are sitting right
around 60-70 days of uptime right now :)

.djc.