[thelist] an HTML icon

sasha sasha at bittersweet2.com
Thu Apr 11 18:51:01 CDT 2002

I am making images for a PHP project that will display
various files, and the images will basically be icons
representing a particular file type.  I had been taking
screenshots of windows icons (the size used for "display
as list") and cropping them.  This worked great for
folders, exe, and pdf files.  Trouble is, one of the
icons needed for the project is for an HTML document.
Unfortunately, every browser has their own distinct icon
associated with HTML files.  We don't want to use
something that is browser specific (the "e" for internet
explorer, the "O" for opera, etc.).

What would you recommend?

Christy "sasha" Siepker
http://bittersweet2.com