[thelist] Linux Spellcheck (was: Email Clients)

J Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Apr 11 22:15:01 CDT 2002

Pretty much every linux (unix) install has iSpell or ASpell installed.  If your email program
doesn't have one of its own, it may implement that one.  If not, you could always copy & paste
it into Emacs (or gView, or gVIM, or any of a dozen other simple-text editors that use it) and
check your spelling there.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski      jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
   135 w lorain ocmr 2678 // oberlin oh 44074-1081
   home : 900 barton dr // ann arbor mi 48105-1232

   "What we have to learn to do we learn by doing"
    -- Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea II (c 325 BC)