[thelist] MS entourage - scared

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Fri Apr 12 10:13:00 CDT 2002

Hi Cayley,
It has happened with me on Windows 98 SE machine using Outlook Express
5.5 (and Outlook Express 5.0 also). I simply run ScanDisk from
Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Scandisk for its remedy. After
running Scandisk, I read the log file of Scandisk in drive C
(C:\scandisk.log). I find a report of incorrect sized files in Outlook
Folder, "which was repaired successfully by ScanDisk". And it really
works and I really and successfully reclaim the disk space.
What others think about this?
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/