[thelist] PHP variable list

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Fri Apr 12 16:41:01 CDT 2002

> Oh yea! :) I was thinking of unset variables, rather than the set of
> vars not defined... which as you point out, is infinite.
>
> Bill:
> Neither print_r nor var_dump reveal variables that have been
> unset(). It
> seems that unset() really does totally and irretrievably destroy them.

Ah, the case of:

var x;

not

var x = 1;

Or some such. Again, I'm a CF guy, not a PHP guy. (Although I've played
with it some and like it quite a bit.) CF doesn't really have a concept
of declaring a variable without a value.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus