[thelist] CSS site check : www.cache-22.co.uk/index_css.php

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 18:54:01 CDT 2002

> Every time I click on a link, I get a flash of the warning
> page for about a half-second while the browser is importing
> the CSS file.  Maybe, instead of the @import rule, you could
> use the more traditional <link href="" media="all"> to
> exclude Netscape from viewing the CSS while not producing the
> 'flash' effect.

Cool, will  look into that.

> You're not using much CSS that Netscape can't understand.  It
> wouldn't be too difficult to let Netscape view a nicer
> version of the site.  But then again, it does take a little work.

Yeah, Im developing this one style sheet until it works, then I will
fish out all the stuff Netscape doesn't like and make a friendlier
version for that. Aiming to have it degrade nicely in the end, but for
now Im just trying to get this one working and I will go from there.

--
R.Livsey