[thelist] _target= opening new window parameters?

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:50:01 CDT 2002

Thanks for the detailed help. I had just read that article and this one:
<http://evolt.org/article/User_Defined_Window_Targeting_w_JavaScript/17/16286/in
dex.html>
also by .jeff.  Thanks.

"J'va me coucher moins niaiseux a soir"
Translated in something like "I'll get to sleep less dumb tonight"
-- or so I'm told --

-Hugh