[thelist] Other Scripts

Holographic holographic at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 15 06:13:01 CDT 2002

Hi
As some of you know I have been experimenting with different scripts to
control access to the members area of my site. <http://liveinthemix.com>
Before I choose a script to purchase I would like to know if anyone can
recormend something that you have used with some sucsess.
To see how we are using the script on the site (*nix hosted) you can login
with username:test password:test123
Or you can create one if you wish.

AL

Thanks Alan