[thelist] HTML Email

Kevin p+evolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Apr 15 06:14:01 CDT 2002

Hey,

If you want to send a mail to me i'm using mutt on a Unix machine.

Usually when I get sent messages from Outlook they get send in plain text &
HTML format and the client just chooses the plain text one.

You'd have to make sure it was doing that as trying ot read heavy HTML
document is annoying.

- Kevin