[thelist] HTML Email

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Mon Apr 15 06:42:01 CDT 2002

yes well apart from my little rant,

some clients will tell the sender that they have got an html format, and
display the text  message.

Some will also include the "code" that comes with the html email
depending on how you set your ' client ' this may be good or bad.

Sorry this is way off the original question, but I am sure someone way
better qualified than I am can explain MIME and headers, packets, and mail
clients!!! [ well I only do it when I absolutely have to!]