[thelist] dedicated server in the us

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Mon Apr 15 10:48:01 CDT 2002

> I've been nothing but pleased with www.sirgo.net.  Wonderful
> service, extreemly competative rates...
>
> But I'm curious.  Why do you need to host in the U.S. just
> because that is where the client is?
>
> Casey

because they said so. it makes them feel more comfortable apparently.
*shrug*

we have hosted in the uk for all our other clients, the only difference
with this client is that they want to have more hands-on control of the
server/website after launch. this is fine with us as once the job is
signed off we will have nothing more to do with it unless requested (and
a new job scope is then created).

so, one of their requirements is hosting in the us.

benji
inchima.com