[thelist] Interesting Problem with ASP

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Mon Apr 15 11:52:01 CDT 2002

holy cow! moving the CMSFeatureBody (text) to the end of the query worked. I
got the Publish Date to show up. I'll save this one. I'm going to try to
duplicate the error elsewhere to verify the solution.

Thank you so much.

Rob

Interesting Problem with ASP

If the CMSFeatureBody is a memo/ntext field, move it to last in your Select
statement. I seem to recall some sort of bug with the sequence of memo/ntext
fields, they MUST be last in some scenarios to work.