[thelist] ColdFusion, LDAP and Exchange 2000

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Mon Apr 15 13:47:01 CDT 2002

I've been trying to do the same without much success. I would like to
know how to get that done as well. It might be a moot point for us since
we've planning on moving towards an Active Directory structure here
anyway. I found a CF custom tag that would allow authentication via
Active Directory. Still, using the exchange LDAP with CF has eluded me
as well. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I just thought I'd let you
know that you're not alone.

Minh Lee Goon