[thelist] request to UNSUBSCRIBE failed

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 15 16:14:25 CDT 2002

Katherine (or anyone else) -

You were unsubscribed within 6 hours of asking. But, and this goes for
anyone on the digest mode, if you ubsubscribe from the thelist digest
and there is a digest 'in the queue' , it *will* get sent to you. There
may even be two sent to you after you unsubscribe.. It's a normal thing,
and the unsubscribe message you got says exactly that.
If you don't get a reply from me or anyone else, the chances are that
you were unsubcribed, but due to the sheer amount of email, didn't get a
personalized, in depth email. It's also a good idea to be patient and
wait more than 26 hours before throwing a tantrum in front of 3000 of
your peers.

The digest members will be sparred this entire mess, sorry to those of
you who get thelist directly and have to deal with this.

.djc.