[thelist] Date and Time issue Worldwide

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Tue Apr 16 08:51:08 CDT 2002

Paul, this IS good stuff and I'll make sure I conform to ... something. But
the fact of the matter is that Enterprise Manager with SQL Server 7
automatically puts in American format: MM/DD/YYYY. ex:
5/8/02 -->> 5/8/2002
26/2/79 -->> 2/26/1979 (*my b-day* I know, I'm young)

Rob

This is the way to do it, ISO format, for further information see:

http://www.adopenstatic.com/faq/DateswithAccess.asp

I personnally use ASP and format my dates:

ISODate = Year(Now()) &"/"& Month(Now()) &"/"& Day(Now())

cheers

Paul