[thelist] shopping cart tutorial

cdj chris at fuzzylizard.com
Tue Apr 16 17:41:10 CDT 2002

If you don't mind dealing with ColdFusion then webmonkey has a great
tutorial for creating your own shopping cart.

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/49/index4a.html?tw=programming

Here is a link to a 3 part tutorial about creating an ecommerce site on
DevShed using PHP4

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/Commerce/Commerce1/page1.html

--
/chris