[thelist] changing your listing in yahoo

Mo Martin mo_ee at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 16 18:39:01 CDT 2002

>Any body had any luck with...:
>
>http://add.yahoo.com/fast/change
>
>Has it got to the point were I will need to hand over
>some cash ?

Sadly, I have to agree with those who suggest Yahoo has lost it.
Unfortunately, even if you pay, nothing will happen -- payment is for
-new- listings and as far as I know, changes never happen. I am
pretty sure there are half a million /fast/change forms sitting there
unattended.

Hint: Buy any Yahoo advertising product -- I suggest a Sponsored Site
listing or local advertising. Once you get a sales rep assigned,
whine about how your listing is wrong and you need that before you
can continue. Once it's fixed, end the ad.