[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 16-APR-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Wed Apr 17 00:11:00 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 16-APR-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: Mission Impossible -  mouse position (Author: ppk)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/23335/index.html

A cross-browser script for finding the mouse coordinates during an
event must necessarily use a browser detect, something I truly
loathe. The problem is, believe it or not, that Explorer correctly
follows the standard.

Commentary & Society: Where all the Work's Hiding (Author: MartinB)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/25/23757/index.html

So, your company wants to thrive in a down market? This article takes
a look at what the New Economy's really about, and where it's likely
to spawn lots of profitable work over the next couple of years for
people and companies with experience of web technologies.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org